I have a windows form application that "plays" an Flash SWF file. I am seeing random Method: FlashMethodInvocation Exception: System.AccessViolationException errors. The output only gives me the stack trace of the windows form application, not the actionscript, where I believe the real error is occurring.
I have the source code the swf as well, its all written in ActionScript 3 and I use flashbuilder to create it.
The windows form application is written in C#. The windows form application creates an instance of the ShockWave ActiveX control which is then told to load the swf. There is interaction between the SWF and C# code through the external interface provided in actionscript.
The SWF actionscript plays fine for hours before the crash. Unfortunately, the actionscript stack trace is not included in the error when it bubbles up to the windows form application.
I would like to see what is happening in the actionscript at the time of the exception. Any ideas how I can find the actionscript stack trace?
Matt
debug) - karfau