My task is to add a field in VendOpenTrans with a specific Dimension. I have added to my DataSources in VendOpenTrans tables DimensionAttributeValueSet, DimensionAttributeValueSetItem, DimensionAttributeValue and DimensionAttribute.
In their properties I have made joins (join source) with InnerJoin LinkType (I tried all of the options here). Then I have add a field on my grid from DimensionAttributeValueSetItem -> DisplayValue (field name).
And now in ExecuteQuery method of VendOpenTrans I add a code:
public void executeQuery()
{
/*QueryBuildRange dimensionAttributeValueSetRange;
;
dimensionAttributeValueSetRange = this.query().dataSourceTable(tableNum(DimensionAttribute)).addRange(fieldNum(DimensionAttribute, Name ));
dimensionAttributeValueSetRange.value('MyDimensionName');
super();
}
The final result of this is that I have a new filter with my dimension. So I don't see on my grid records that have an empty value in this dimension.
The thing that I want to achieve is to show the value of "MyDimensionName" if It's filled but when It's not record should be shown with just an empty value...
I spend on this many many hours and I still didn't work it out...