1
votes

I created a cocoa touch framework with Swift as the preferred language.

On this framework I need to import static libraries, so I created a podfile and imported the pod using use_frameworks!

I created a bridging header and also added the pods source as header search path since it couldn't find the pod's header.

The framework compiles fine and I have no issues.

So I created a pod spec for the framework and created a sample app in swift. I had the framework as development pod in my podfile. Now I get

Include of non-modular header inside framework module in my bridging header import of the static library public header.

I understand since it's a static library we cannot build the touch framework, but what would be the work around to have a touch framework with static libraries in them written in Swift.

PS I have set Allow Non-modular Includes in Framework Modules to Yes

1

1 Answers

1
votes

To answer my original question. It seems to be an issue with cocoapods(0.36.2) for vendor libraries where there is no implementation file.

There is a hack to get this working and you can take a look at this github issue