I am trying to invoke a node.js REST api (http://localhost:3000/users) from WSO2 Api Mgmt on-prem configuration but it doesn't work. The node.js REST api works fine from a browser/Postman. When called from WSO2, it returns empty response.
Endpoint exposed from WSO2 AM is http://localhost:801/api/v1/users and it is supposed to call the node.js REST api. I tried to use the debug features in WSO2 and found that the call never reaches the node.js endpoint due to some very long exception dump displayed in the console.
I am using Authorization header for the WSO2 front and it seems to work fine.
Though I have worked a bit in node.js, I am super-new to WSO2. So any help will be much appreciated.
Edit: I am using WSO2 AM 1.9.0 Response body from WSO2 API console given below -
<html>
<head>
<title>Apache Tomcat/7.0.55 - Error report</title>
<style>
<!
--H1
{
font-family: Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;
color: white;
background-color: #525D76;
font-size: 22px;
}
H2
{
font-family: Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;
color: white;
background-color: #525D76;
font-size: 16px;
}
H3
{
font-family: Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;
color: white;
background-color: #525D76;
font-size: 14px;
}
BODY
{
font-family: Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;
color: black;
background-color: white;
}
B
{
font-family: Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;
color: white;
background-color: #525D76;
}
P
{
font-family: Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;
background: white;
color: black;
font-size: 12px;
}
A
{
color: black;
}
A.name
{
color: black;
}
HR
{
color: #525D76;
}
-- ></style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>
HTTP Status 405 - HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL</h1>
<hr size="1" noshade="noshade">
<p>
<b>type</b> Status report</p>
<p>
<b>message</b> <u>HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL</u></p>
<p>
<b>description</b> <u>The specified HTTP method is not allowed for the requested resource.</u></p>
<hr size="1" noshade="noshade">
<h3>
Apache Tomcat/7.0.55</h3>
</body>
</html>
Edit : API Manager log
[2015-06-23 14:36:04,903] INFO - HandlerUtils Massage Info: Transaction id=1499
743816386524554259 Message direction=IN Server name=192.168.1.5:9763 Timestam
p=1435050364903 Service name=__SynapseService Operation Name=mediate
[2015-06-23 14:36:04,906] DEBUG - HTTPEndpoint Sending message through endpoint
: admin--GetUsers_APIproductionEndpoint_0 resolving to address = http://127.0.0.
1:3000/users
[2015-06-23 14:36:04,909] DEBUG - HTTPEndpoint SOAPAction: null
[2015-06-23 14:36:04,910] DEBUG - HTTPEndpoint WSA-Action: null
[2015-06-23 14:36:04,926] INFO - HandlerUtils Massage Info: Transaction id=1499
743816386524554259 Message direction=OUT Server name=192.168.1.5:9763 Timesta
mp=1435050364926 Service name=__SynapseService Operation Name=mediate
Edit : Remaining details from API log
Curl curl -X GET --header "Accept: application/json" --header "Authorization: Bearer 6a931d4fb2f6c85be750ee7cea8bc094" "https://localhost:9443/api/v1/users"
Request URL https://localhost:9443/api/v1/users
Response Code 405 Response Headers { "date": "Tue, 23 Jun 2015 09:05:49 GMT", "server": "WSO2 Carbon Server", "content-type": "text/html;charset=utf-8", "content-length": "1065", "content-language": "en" }