1
votes

I have a UITableViewcontroller (TVC) embedded in a navigation controller. That TVC has two static cells, each corresponding to a new UITableViewController. I'm simply dragging from the cells to the next view controllers and naming the segues. Not using any segue code.

The segue from the TVC to the first UITableViewController works perfectly. The segue from the TVC to the second one crashes upon selecting the row. It never makes the segue. The two child table view controllers are nearly identical, and I've checked every storyboard setting to make sure they're the same.

Is this something I need to be handling in code? If so, why?

EDIT: I'm getting *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSUnknownKeyException', reason: '[<App.FromFBViewController 0x12650bdb0> setValue:forUndefinedKey:]: this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key tableView.' and libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException.

1
You have to post error you get, from this we don't know much... - Miknash
I added an exception breakpoint but don't get an error in the debugger. Just get (lldb) and the thread breakpoint highlights the class AppDelegate declaration - slider

1 Answers

0
votes

I had a similar problem with a TableViewController with each cell having segue going to a different screen. The problem turned out to be that the TableViewController would only call one segue which worked fine for the cell it corresponded to but not for any of the others.

I ended up switching to a number of buttons that looked like cells attached to a scrollview.