0
votes

I have a hybrid app I am building for iOS. It uses Adapter authentication which has been working fine.

I recently updated from MobileFirst Studio 6.3 to 7.0. At the same time, I updated Xcode to version 6.3. My app continues to work fine and authenticates with the backend fine when run through the Browser Simulator, but running on a simulator or real device from Xcode, I get a connection timeout error. The console contains this: ERROR: Plugin 'WLAuthorizationManagerPlugin' not found, or is not a CDVPlugin. Check your plugin mapping in config.xml.

I see lots of questions on SO for "plugin not found or is not a CDVPlugin", but since this is a MobileFirst plugin, I wouldn't expect it to suddenly go missing. Could this be fallout from the update?

1

1 Answers

3
votes

Is this a sample project from the MFP Developer Center, or an application of your own.

Either way, you can create a new project and add the iPhone environment and compare your project's native\config.xml with the new project's native\config.xml and correct yours accordingly.