0
votes

I have been given a task to create an indoor navigation application (android based). Localisation is not needed. Only use a routing algorithm on a map that would give shortest routes from one point on the map to another. I don't even know where and how to start working on something like this. How to make a map and then link it to the algorithm. How to test my applications through simulations. I can create small android applications but this is way above my expertise however i have to and want to complete this. This would be an excellent learning experience. Any guidance on this would be very much appreciated.

1
I did this for an Android application. We used an SVG file, and displayed the SVG in an Android WebView component. Check out my answer for details. stackoverflow.com/questions/29130244/…. - Ryan Pelletier

1 Answers

0
votes

I'm not sure if this will help, but I would start looking at some pathfinding guidance. Take a look at this for example, Link