4
votes

I'm using Dotfuscator in Visual Studio 2010.

I want to run Dotfuscator as a post build event so every time I build a project Dotfuscator will run on the output DLL using a configuration I've created and I'll get a new Dotfuscated DLL without having to manually open Dotfuscator.

After it will be obfuscated, I'll resign it (using sn.exe) and copy it to the directory where I use that DLL.

How can I run Dotfuscator as a post build event (or from command line)?

2

2 Answers

2
votes

The latest update to Dotfuscator CE (version 5.0.2600, released in August 2010) includes command line support for registered users.

Go here: http://www.preemptive.com/support/dotfuscator-support for details.

1
votes

Don't be lured into the PreEmptive stuff, after you register you get a right to download a 30 day trial/evaluation version and NOT a community version with command-line enabled. Their comparison page states clearly that the community version (free) does NOT have a command-line support.