I'm trying to read from a .java the methods I have on it, also the classes, I'm using taggs to identify them and stored them, the problem is that using BufferedReader sometimes just doesn't work, the buffer skips a lot of lines for a reason that I can't understand, sometimes when checking the file by myself I just put random spaces between lines, and that fixes some parts, but I can't get the Buffer read all my text without skipping anything, my code so far is like this:
public class ReadFile {
public static void main(String[] args) {
int numclas=0,numbase=0,numbaseagr=0,numbmet=0,numag=0;
String mt="//MT";
String[] nomclass2 = new String[10];
String[] nommetodo2 = new String[50];
boolean metodo=false;
BufferedReader in = null;
try {
in = new BufferedReader(new FileReader("\\Program.java"));
String read = null;
while ((read = in.readLine()) != null) {
read = in.readLine();
String[] splited = read.trim().split("\\s+");
for(int i=0;i<splited.length;i++){
System.out.println(splited[i]);
if(splited[i].equals("class")){
nomclass2[numclas]=splited[i+1];
numclas=numclas+1;
}
if (splited[i].equals(mt)){
metodo=true;
}
if (splited[i].equals("public")){
if (splited[i+1].equals("static")){
nommetodo2[numbmet]=splited[i+3];
numbmet=numbmet+1;
}
if (splited[i+1].equals("int")||splited[i+1].equals("double")||splited[i+1].equals("String")||splited[i+1].equals("boolean")){
nommetodo2[numbmet]=splited[i+2];
numbmet=numbmet+1;
}
if (splited[i].equals("int")||splited[i].equals("double")||splited[i].equals("String")||splited[i].equals("boolean")){
nommetodo2[numbmet]=splited[i+1];
numbmet=numbmet+1;
}
metodo=false;
}
if ((splited[i].equals("int")||splited[i].equals("double")||splited[i].equals("String")||splited[i].equals("boolean"))&&metodo){
nommetodo2[numbmet]=splited[i+1];
numbmet=numbmet+1;
metodo=false;
}
}
}
} catch (IOException e) {
System.out.println("There was a problem: " + e);
e.printStackTrace();
} finally {
try {
in.close();
} catch (Exception e) {
}
}
Now let me show you the .java I'm trying to read:
import java.text.DecimalFormat;
import java.io.*;
//Main file of the program 1
public class Program1 {
//MT
public static void main (String args []) {
DecimalFormat format=new DecimalFormat("##.##");
System.out.println("How many data do you want to insert?");
int num=Leer.Int();
Fila lista=new Fila();
Fila lista2=new Fila();
double x=0.0;
for(int i=0;i<num;i++){
x=Leer.Double();
lista.addNum(x);
}
double prom=0.0;
double desv=0.0;
prom=lista.getprom();
desv=lista.getdevst();
System.out.println("The mean for column 1 is: "+format.format(prom));
System.out.println("The Std.Dev for column 1 is: "+format.format(desv));
System.out.println("How many data do you want to insert?");
num=Leer.Int();
x=0.0;
for(int i=0;i<num;i++) {
x=Leer.Double();
lista2.addNum(x);
}
prom=0.0;
desv=0.0;
prom=lista2.getprom();
desv=lista2.getdevst();
System.out.println("The mean for column 2 is: "+format.format(prom));
System.out.println("The Std.Dev for column 2 is: "+format.format(desv));
}
}
And the result when I print the array
Date:
12/12/12
import
java.text.DecimalFormat;
//Main
file
of
the
program
1
//MT
DecimalFormat
format=new
DecimalFormat("##.##");
so on...
See how in the //MT the Buffer skips a lot of lines, a lot of this is happening (see how it ignores the first lines of the program), and I don't know how to fix it, because sometimes when I try to "fix it" and add some spaces in the lines, I get a nullpointer and the program ends.
Any help will be appreciated, thank you.