I am new in Android Studio so I face some problem with it. I am looking for a way how to project clean.
In Eclipse I would do Project -> Clean -> OK but I don't know how it is done with Android Studio.
I am new in Android Studio so I face some problem with it. I am looking for a way how to project clean.
In Eclipse I would do Project -> Clean -> OK but I don't know how it is done with Android Studio.
Cleaning an android project is quite simple just follow these steps
1. Click on Gradle pane,found in the top-right corner of Android Studio
2. Click on your project,then Tasks -> build ->clean
Step 1
Step 2
Note Never clean your project using the Build -> Clean Project.Instead of cleaning your project it will increase the size of it.
Update clean has been replaced by cleanBuildCache in the recent versions of Android Studio.