I am trying to alter the number of posts that will display on an events archive page using the Events Organiser plugin. Right now the following code displays only 8 events because that is what the Wordpress query is set to.
If I create a new query and set it to post type="event" it will grab all events and not just from the event category.
How can I alter the code below to be able to make sure it pulls all posts in that event category?
This is a template file so all event categories use this template. I am trying to find an easy solution to alter the number of posts since everything else is populating correctly.
<!-- Start Loop -->
<?php if ( have_posts() ) : while ( have_posts() ) : the_post(); ?>
<div class="col-md-4 clearfix">
<a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>">
<?php if ( has_post_thumbnail() ) {
the_post_thumbnail('thumbnail');
}
?>
</a>
<div class="event__details">
<a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>" class="event__title">
<?php the_title(); ?>
</a>
<?php
if( eo_is_all_day() ){
$format = 'd F Y';
$microformat = 'Y-m-d';
}else{
$format = 'd F Y '.get_option('time_format');
$microformat = 'c';
}?>
<time itemprop="startDate" datetime="<?php eo_the_start($microformat); ?>"> <?php eo_the_start($format); ?></time>
</div>
</div>
<?php endwhile; ?>
<?php endif; ?>
<!-- End Loop -->