1
votes

How do I access entities defined in Google Cloud Datastore in my Flask App running on Google App Engine.

Are there any code samples ?

I know there is a walkthrough with python script to get it working from a VM. walkthrough. However, I am looking for getting this working in Google App-Engine.

2
I have much better one here: github.com/gae-init/gae-init - Lipis

2 Answers

0
votes

The Google App Engine Python 3 Quickstart documentation features a Flask app using Cloud Datastore that users following the tutorial build one step-at-a-time. Here is the page which specifically discusses its use in the app (step 3). If you don't want to read docs, you can go straight to the quickstart code repo. (If you're a Python 2 user, there's no difference in its use [other than your 2.x-3.x diffs].)

-3
votes

I wrote sample app few months back, it would help you:

https://github.com/rajendrakrp/Flask-Gae-Init