Being a very basic user of ServiceStack, I tried to give it a go, but several things I can't seem to understand correctly...
I'm using this code in order to use NHibernate as the data layer in the ServiceStack Authentication:
https://gist.github.com/balexandre/f1217ae8e2a2b1045d47
I have modified a bit the CreateUserAuth to create a new user in my own table (as I do need more data for the user and the metadata option is not enough), I have extended to this code at line 201:
https://gist.github.com/balexandre/f1217ae8e2a2b1045d47#file-customuserauthrepository-cs-L201
newUser is sent back and I do need to get the userId (newUser.Id) so I can create a new user in my table with the same userID that UserAuth will have (in order to proper save/edit in the CustomUserSession.cs and populate my user with the logged in information, as shown in several examples).
How do I get the correct userId?
I really thought that I could attach the UserAuth object to my custom User like (newLocalUser.UserAuthInfo) but I always end up having in the database User.Id == 0
and getting newUser.Id after the Session.Save(new UserAuthNHibernate(newUser)) call, is always 0 as well.
How do you guys attach the new generated UserId of the UserAuth to your own table? or you simply use the email address for that?
original question is available Google Groups.
Idis an auto-incrementing id. Are you also using the UserAuth NHibernate mapping classes? - mythzGeneratedBy.GuidNative()because I could not match the ID's... it wasGeneratedBy.Assigned()as I was assigning it here -UserMapis the mapping of my custom and needed data (instead of using the meta ofUserAuthtable) - balexandre