Been trying to install the meteor accounts-entry package and I've got the following error.
Anyone know how I can sort this? I've tried googling but didn't find anything. I tried installing the node underscore.string package but that didn't make any difference.
$ mrt add accounts-entry
Done installing smart packages
Stand back while Meteorite does its thing
Done installing smart packages
Ok, everything's ready. Here comes Meteor!
=> Errors while scanning packages:
While building package
underscore-string-latest: error: File not found: lib/underscore.string/lib/underscore.string.js/usr/local/lib/node_modules/meteorite/lib/command.js:41 throw "Command exited with " + code + "/" + signal; ^ Command exited with 1/null
When the app is run I get the following on the browser:
Your app is crashing. Here's the latest log.
=> Errors prevented startup:
While building the application:
node_modules/underscore.string/test/test_underscore/index.html:1: Can't set
DOCTYPE here. (Meteor sets <!DOCTYPE html> for you)
node_modules/underscore.string/test/test.html:1: Can't set DOCTYPE here.
(Meteor sets <!DOCTYPE html> for you)
node_modules/underscore.string/test/test_standalone.html:1: Can't set DOCTYPE here.
(Meteor sets <!DOCTYPE html> for you)
I've not looked into the doctype error much yet, going to have a look into this a bit later on.
Thanks again in advance :)