2
votes

I can't access the CloudKit dashboard at https://icloud.developer.apple.com/dashboard/. I keep getting the error Insufficient privileges You Apple ID does not have the required privileges to access any iCloud Container. Please contact your team administrator for the necessary privileges. I'm getting this error even though I'm the only team member. Any idea on how to resolve this?

2
Does your Certs & Provisioning dashboard already list one or more iCloud containers? - Ward Bekker
@WardBekker I have a Cloud Container identifier setup. There isn't an option to setup a Cert or a Profile for a Cloud Container. - InkGolem

2 Answers

8
votes

I got the 'Insufficient Privileges" error after I created an AppID & a Container, but I didn't have the Container selected in XCode. Its very misleading. I specified the container and it fixed the issue.

Make sure you - 1. Have CloudKit Checked 2. Have the Container you just created checked (it doesn't do this automatically) enter image description here

0
votes

What solved this issue for me was this answer, actually: https://stackoverflow.com/a/34215291/4075379

My App ID had a yellow warning saying "configurable" in CloudKit. I configured it, and had to then update my provisioning profile (simply edit the provisioning profile, save, download, and open), and then the I could successfully open the CloudKit Dashboard.

Hope this still helps someone.