0
votes

I'm following this: http://developer.android.com/google/play-services/setup.html

Under "Install the Google Play Services SDK" Step 4, it says to import files in this path: /extras/google/google_play_services/libproject/google-play-services_lib/

My problem is, I don't have that path.

On my Mac, I have this path: Applications//extras

but there's no google folder under extras.

Is this step even necessary? I'm using ADT Build: v22.6.2-1085508.

Thanks.

Gerard

1
check under the android-sdk/extras.... - Raghunandan
the path is "android-sdk-macosx/extras/google/google_play_services/libproject/google-play-services_lib" - Giru Bhai
Goto Android SDK Manager and confirm that you have downloaded Google Play Services. You can see it inside Extra section. - Pankaj Kumar

1 Answers

0
votes

Okay, I found my mistake. First of all, I was looking in the wrong place. I don't know why, but Applications[adtfolder] also contains a folder called Extras. It's the wrong place.

Go determine the actual path, go to Android SDK Manager, then hover your mouse on Google Play services (under Extras). It will have a hint box that shows the path as Location.