0
votes

Is Microsoft release some source code about Windows Phone 8 SDK? Actually I encounter some exception stack like

at System.Windows.Controls.VirtualizingStackPanel.GetItemSize(Int32 currentOffset) at System.Windows.Controls.VirtualizingStackPanel.TranslateVerticalPixelDeltaToOffset(Double delta) at System.Windows.Controls.VirtualizingStackPanel.System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.IPixelBasedScroller.TranslateVerticalPixelDeltaToOffset(Double delta) at System.Windows.Controls.ScrollViewer.UpdateManipulationOffsets(Point dragDelta) at System.Windows.Controls.ScrollViewer.OnViewportChanged(Object sender, ViewportChangedEventArgs args) at MS.Internal.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(Int32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args) at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, Int32 actualArgsTypeIndex, String eventName)

without source code I don't know where is the exception happened exactly. As an Android developer before, I found that it's really desperately when meeting some problems like this which I cannot find the source code. So, please enlighten me.

1
I don't think there is any plan to release the SDK code anytime soon. May be you can show us more of your code where this exception occurs. - AD.Net
You should submit a bug via connect.microsoft.com - Shawn Kendrot

1 Answers

0
votes

The Windows Phone 8 SDK is not open source and I don't think Microsoft has any plans of making it open source anytime soon. So, what you want to do is not possible. I would suggest that you follow the advice of AD.Net and Shawn Kendrot that they provided in their comments. But as for your question of how to get access to the SDK source code, you will not be able to do this.