I've been implementing connectivity to Quickbooks via the v3 API with ColdFusion, and have most everything working except reconnect (https://appcenter.intuit.com/api/v1/connection/reconnect). I can get customer info, create/update invoices, etc, but no luck with reconnect.
From my app I get an Error Code 22 (Authentication required), but I'm sending the same auth header that I send for any of the other API call to access a protected resource. The oauth spec does not specifically have a "reconnect" action so my question is what specific oauth properties need to be included in the auth header for the Quickbooks reconnect call?
From the oauth 1.0 spec is it the headers for Consumer Requests an Access Token?
oauth_consumer_key
oauth_token
oauth_signature_method
oauth_signature
oauth_timestamp
oauth_nonce
oauth_version
oauth_verifier
Or is it the header sent for accessing a protected resource
oauth_consumer_key
oauth_token
oauth_signature_method
oauth_signature:
oauth_timestamp
oauth_nonce
oauth_version
Or, is it some other header set?
Also, I've tried using the Dev Playgorund to test reconnect, and from there I get a
24 - Invalid App Token
So I'm at a loss at this point. For what it's worth Disconnect works fine :)
Any help, guidance, suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
<ErrorMessage>This API requires Authorization.</ErrorMessage> <ErrorCode>22</ErrorCode>seemingly at random when calling the reconnect API. For now, we are just going to not call reconnect unless we think we are within the 150-180 day window. As for testing if the token is still valid, we are going to call a simple Get method inside a try/catch wrapper. - dthagard