I am trying to remove the border around a core plot graph on the iPhone - but seem to be struggling on what should be simple in my mind.
Pointers please!
I am trying to remove the border around a core plot graph on the iPhone - but seem to be struggling on what should be simple in my mind.
Pointers please!
OK I found out how to do it - quite simple really!
CPLineStyle *borderLineStyle = [CPLineStyle lineStyle];
borderLineStyle.lineColor = [CPColor whiteColor];
borderLineStyle.lineWidth = 1.0;
graph.plotArea.borderLineStyle = borderLineStyle;
where graph is your graph object - the reason I had a border in the first place was because I used CPPlainWhiteTheme.
Hope this helps others - is there a better way?
If, like me, you are looking to not just remove the border line, but to make a plot that takes up the entire hosting view, the answer from Thomas Johannesmeyer got me on the right track.
Here's what I did:
CPTGraphHostingView* hostingView = [[CPTGraphHostingView alloc] initWithFrame: frame];
CGRect bounds = hostingView.bounds;
CPTGraph *graph = [[CPTXYGraph alloc] initWithFrame:bounds];
hostingView.hostedGraph = graph;
graph.paddingTop = CPTFloat(0.0);
graph.paddingRight = CPTFloat(0.0);
graph.paddingBottom = CPTFloat(0.0);
graph.paddingLeft = CPTFloat(0.0);
graph.plotAreaFrame.paddingTop = CPTFloat(0.0);
graph.plotAreaFrame.paddingRight = CPTFloat(0.0);
graph.plotAreaFrame.paddingBottom = CPTFloat(0.0);
graph.plotAreaFrame.paddingLeft = CPTFloat(0.0);
graph.plotAreaFrame.masksToBorder = NO;
CPTXYAxisSet *axisSet = (CPTXYAxisSet *)graph.axisSet;
CPTXYAxis *x = axisSet.xAxis;
x.labelingPolicy = CPTAxisLabelingPolicyNone;
x.title = nil;
CPTXYAxis *y = axisSet.yAxis;
y.labelingPolicy = CPTAxisLabelingPolicyNone;
y.title = nil;