4
votes

I have sample Munit Test case in My Mule Project. But the file always showing an error mark at <munit:config> tag at the start of the configuration file.

Note: But currently I'm able to execute my munit test cases.

The error is:

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'munit:config'. One of '{"http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/core":annotations, "http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/core":description,

4
Is this sorted? Did you add the munit jars to your MuleStudio project classpath and the error went away? - Paul Hicks

4 Answers

2
votes

This is an old post, but I don't see an answer. I had the same issue:

I had

at the top of declarations. I deleted it since I also had

xmlns:core="http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/core" below.

This fixed the error.

0
votes

This error means that the munit jars are not in your classpath

0
votes

check for duplicate names of files, or flow names. even if the files are in different folders or packages.

make them unique no matter what !

0
votes

To help anyone else and the future me who still face this issue in Anypoint Studio 6.5 and munit tools 3.9.0 we had to configure the munit configuration global element as follows

<mule xmlns="http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/core" xmlns:doc="http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/documentation" xmlns:munit="http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/munit" xmlns:spring="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans" xmlns:http="http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/http" xmlns:tls="http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/tls" xmlns:core="http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/core" xmlns:mock="http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/mock" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/munit http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/munit/current/mule-munit.xsd
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-current.xsd
http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/http http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/http/current/mule-http.xsd
http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/tls http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/tls/current/mule-tls.xsd
http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/core http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/core/current/mule.xsd
http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/mock http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/mock/current/mule-mock.xsd">
<munit:config mock-connectors="false" mock-inbounds="false" name="munit" 
    doc:name="MUnit configuration"/>
    <spring:beans>
        <spring:import resource="classpath:insurer-sys-api.xml"/>
        <spring:import resource="classpath:global.xml"/>
        <spring:import resource="classpath:insurer-sys-api-claims.xml"/>
        <spring:import resource="classpath:insurer-sys-api-policyValidation.xml"/>
        <spring:import resource="classpath:insurer-ctp-sys-api-shared.xml"/>
        <spring:import resource="classpath:insurer-ctp-sys-api-health.xml"/>
    </spring:beans>
    <http:request-config name="HTTPS_Request_Configuration" protocol="HTTPS" 
    host="localhost" port="8082" basePath="/api" doc:name="HTTP Request 
    Configuration">
        <tls:context>
            <tls:trust-store insecure="true"/>
        </tls:context>

    </http:request-config>