I am trying to print crystal report in PDF format , and on my local machine it’s working fine. But when I publish application to the server, it’s giving me the following error on Print button . I am using VS2012 , SQl Server 2012, IIS 7.5 and CR version 13.5 Note: I am using integrated security so I left username and password blank. Please help. My lines of code:
string Constring1 = ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["dbRMCConnectionString"].ConnectionString;
SqlConnection conn = new SqlConnection(Constring1);
conn.Open();
ReportDocument rpt = new ReportDocument();
rpt.Load(Server.MapPath("RMCChallan.rpt"));
ParameterFieldDefinitions crParameterFieldDefinations;
ParameterFieldDefinition crParameterFieldDefination;
ParameterValues crParameterValues = new ParameterValues();
ParameterDiscreteValue crParameterDiscreteValue = new ParameterDiscreteValue();
crParameterValues.Clear();
crParameterDiscreteValue.Value = lbl_Cno.Text;
crParameterFieldDefinations = rpt.DataDefinition.ParameterFields;
crParameterFieldDefination = crParameterFieldDefinations[0];
crParameterValues = crParameterFieldDefination.CurrentValues;
crParameterValues.Add(crParameterDiscreteValue);
crParameterFieldDefination.ApplyCurrentValues(crParameterValues);
rpt.SetDatabaseLogon("", "", "ADMIN-PC\\ADMIN", "dbRMC");
rpt.ExportToHttpResponse(ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat, Response, true, Guid.NewGuid().ToString());
Thanks for your help in advance !! :)
Stack Trace: I am trying to print crystal report in PDF format , and on my local machine it’s working fine. But when I publish application to the server, it’s giving me the following error on Print button . I am using VS2012 , SQl Server 2012, IIS 7.5 and CR version 13.5 Note: Using windows authentication..No username and password assigned to my database. Server Error in '/' Application.
Database logon failed.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Database logon failed.
Source Error:
Line 178: crParameterFieldDefination.ApplyCurrentValues(crParameterValues);
Line 179: rpt.SetDatabaseLogon("", "", "ADMIN-C\\ADMIN","MyDatabase");
Line 180: rpt.ExportToHttpResponse(ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat, Response, true, Guid.NewGuid().ToString());
Line 181:
Line 182:
Source File: e:\25jan14\WebSite1\RMC.aspx.cs Line: 180
Stack Trace:
[COMException (0x8004100f): Database logon failed.]
CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.Controllers.ReportSourceClass.Export(ExportOptions pExportOptions, RequestContext pRequestContext) +0
CrystalDecisions.ReportSource.EromReportSourceBase.ExportToStream(ExportRequestContext reqContext) +257
[LogOnException: Database logon failed.]
CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ConvertDotNetToErom.ThrowDotNetException(Exception e) +332
CrystalDecisions.ReportSource.EromReportSourceBase.ExportToStream(ExportRequestContext reqContext) +310
CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.FormatEngine.ExportToStream(ExportRequestContext reqContext) +654
CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.ExportToStream(ExportOptions options) +92
CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.ExportToHttpResponse(ExportOptions options, HttpResponse response, Boolean asAttachment, String attachmentName) +96
CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.ExportToHttpResponse(ExportFormatType formatType, HttpResponse response, Boolean asAttachment, String attachmentName) +119
RMC.Button5_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in e:\25jan14\WebSite1\RMC.aspx.cs:180
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +9553594
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +103
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1724