I should load date from server dynamically,
however, I have no idea how to change get parameters.
Here is my code.
I want to load store when the view is loaded, but the store get data from server
when the app is loaded. I need to change param according to user's input data.
[Store]
Ext.define('APP.store.MyTestStore', {
extend: 'Ext.data.Store',
requires: [
'APP.model.MyModel',
],
config: {
model: 'APP.model.MyModel',
autoLoad: false,
storeId : 'MyTestStore',
proxy: {
type: 'jsonp',
method: 'GET',
// extraParams: {
// man: '',
// },
url: 'http://test.com/api/test/',
reader: {
type: 'json',
rootProperty: 'apiList'
}
}
},
});
[VIEW]
Ext.define('APP.view.MyListView', {
extend: 'Ext.navigation.View',
xtype: 'applistview',
requires: [
'Ext.Panel',
'APP.view.TopMenu',
'APP.view.TestListView',
'APP.config.Runtime',
],
fullscreen: true,
config: {
navigationBar: false,
fullscreen: true,
items: [
{ // Top Menu
xtype: 'topmenu',
},
{ // Main Menu
xtype: 'tlist',
itemId: 'myList',
store: 'MyTestStore',
},
{ // Bottom Banner
xtype: 'bottombanner',
},
]
},
initialize: function(){
var test = Ext.getStore('MyTestStore').load({extraParams:{man:'test'}});
console.log(test);
}
});