I have a kendoui grid (no server-side wrappers). It has several columns displayed and "destroy" (delete) button. Everything works just fine. But it two issues:
When I click "delete" button, then a request to a server is sent (a record is sucessfully deleted on the server). I return a new list of records from the server (after processing a "delete" request). But this new list of records is ignored and not used on the client. And I have to use "requestEnd" grid event to refresh the grid. Hence two HTTP requests are made to the server: "delete a record", "load new list of records". Is it possible to delete a record and return a new list of records from the server usign one single HTTP request?
Also when I click "delete" button the appropriate grid row is immediatelly deleted (user-interface only), then a HTTP request is sent to the server. Is it possible to delete the record from the grid (UI) only after HTTP request is processed?
P.S. Previously when I used Telerik MVC Extensions (before kendoui) it worked fine.