0
votes

I 've to use Eclipse indigo because of some plugin dependencies.

Which maven plugin(m2e) should I use for Eclipse indigo as the one available in Eclipse Marketplace is for Juno/above.

Thank You

2
I dont understand the question? Which maven plugin(m2e) m2e is the name of the ecipse plugin for manven integration. Are you confused about which version you should install ? - Saif Asif
@SaifAsif yes, exactly, which m2e plugin to install in Indigo as when I installed plugin available was for juno. I gave me error Errors running builder 'Maven Project Builder' on project 'MyProject'. Lorg/codehaus/plexus/archiver/jar/JarArchiver; - reiley

2 Answers

1
votes

I can't remember if m2e was available for Indigo but here are the old versions, maybe you can use the release date as a guide. Worst case you can use the maven eclipse plugin. Keep in mind that for newer versions of eclipse you should indeed use m2e and not m-eclipse-p

0
votes

You will have to download a previous release of the plugin to make it work with Indigo.