Is Oracle Application Express suitable for Intranet client/server application? If so, what should I do to enable client access to application?
Well, I am working as a PowerBuilder/Oracle developer, so I am familiar with client/server architecture. I have recently read an article about APEX so I would like to develop APEX variation of my PowerBuilder/Oracle app, which is pretty much HR app. It should not be Internet accessible app, just a couple of windows boxes in a small network. I have no problem with developing app in PL/SQL and SQL (will have to read and ask a lot, though). I would just like to know is APEX suitable for Intranet app - it should be as it is suitable for Internet app :) - and how should I enable client's browser to access an application since there would be nothing like http:/www.appdomain.com ? I know next to nothing about win networks :)