1
votes

I have a WFFM Form which accepts data fine, and I can also view the reports that are generated within Sitecore, however is there a way that I can access these reports programmatically in C#, something along the lines of iterating through each of the records? Depending on how they are stored, csv etc. So basically is there a way to do it, and if so how do I access it- be it the data source, or some other method. I have looked at this, but to no avail.

Modifying WFFM Information Using c#

http://r-coding-sitecoreblog.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/extracting-data-from-sitecore-wffm.html

2

2 Answers

4
votes

There is no API abstraction layer to access WFFM stored content. That said, the WebForms SQL DB is fairly flat structured with just a few tables, so you could do directly SQL queries into it.

0
votes

The structure of the tables is quite straight forward, and as mentioned, the connection string is available in \app_Config\forms.config

configuration -> sitecore -> formsDataProvider (type="Sitecore.Forms.Data.DataProviders.WFMDataProvider,Sitecore.Forms.Core")

enter image description here