Everytime when I create a new java web project, I have to configure and add many folders and property files for primefaces, hibernate, jsf, ldap, tomcat etc.
It wastes all my time. I find a solution for this, but it is not a generic solution.
My solution is that, I created a web project and configure all props and folders but not develop any code. It was an configured empty project. I mean it was my custom template project.
When I want to create a new web project, I always have to import this configured project and rename it. It's not a good way I think.
So, In the project creation tab, how can I add my custom project to creation wizard or how can I create my custom project in the beginning.
Is there any plugin or tool to create pre-configured template web project ?
Is there any tutorial to develop an eclipse plugin to do this ?
Thanks for your interest.