Just after editing a row (mode inline) I try to change some css properties of cells according the new value.
Typically : After editing of one row all cell of this row that contains the letter "D" I update the cell with a new css property : background-color: grey (using setCell method)
For that I use inline editing :
grid.jqGrid('navGrid',"#pager",{edit:false, add:false, del:false});
grid.jqGrid('inlineNav',"#pager",{edit:true, add:false, del:false, editParams: myEditParam});
For change the background after editing I use the method aftersavefunc
myEditParam :
...
aftersavefunc: function(rowId, dataFromServer)
{
var rowData = $("#list").jqGrid("getRowData", rowId);
for (var key in rowData)
{
if (rowData[key] == "D")
{
key++;
$("#list").jqGrid("setCell",rowId, key, "", {"background-color": "#ECECEC"} );
}
}
},
...
This code works but unfortunatly, when I sort one column of the grid the setCell method is not perserved ! (the cell lost it's background-color: grey)
Does it exist a better method for change the background after editing in function of the new value ?
Thx for your help ;)