1
votes

I'm developing a site on my localhost (Usbwebserver application). I'm using CodeIgniter framework:

url is "http://localhost/daniel/index.php"

with the following options:

config/routs:

$route['default_controller'] = "site";

config/config:

$config['base_url'] = "http://localhost/daniel";
$config['index_page'] = "";
$config['uri_protocol'] = "REQUEST_URI";

I've tried the following .htaccess code:

RewriteEngine On RewriteBase /

#Removes access to the system folder by users.
#Additionally this will allow you to create a System.php controller,
#previously this would not have been possible.
#'system' can be replaced if you have renamed your system folder.
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^system.*
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?/$1 [L]

#Checks to see if the user is attempting to access a valid file,
#such as an image or css document, if this isn't true it sends the
#request to index.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?/$1 [L]

# If we don't have mod_rewrite installed, all 404's # can be sent to index.php, and everything works as normal. # Submitted by: ElliotHaughin

ErrorDocument 404 /index.php

I want to remove index.php and to load my default controller with http://localhost/daniel.

Any suggestions?

2

2 Answers

1
votes

Try:

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /daniel/index.php?/$1 [L]
1
votes

I used the hataccess from the codigniter wiki(the same that I had above):

RewriteEngine On RewriteBase /

# Removes the "/" at the end
RewriteRule (.+)/$ /$1 [L,R]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^system.*
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?/$1 [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ daniel/index.php?/$1 [L]

# If we don't have mod_rewrite installed, all 404's # can be sent to index.php, and everything works as normal. # Submitted by: ElliotHaughin

ErrorDocument 404 /index.php

With all the same option, only $config['uri_protocol'] = "AUTO"(instead of URI_PROTOCOL) and somehow it began to work (and I have the aplication folder outside of the system folder)

Thank You all who kindly replied me!