I have 6 sprites that I want to move around:
-(id) init {
if( (self=[super init]) )
{
CGSize winSize = [[CCDirector sharedDirector] winSize];
CCSprite * backGround = [CCSprite spriteWithFile:@"background_ipad.png"];
backGround.position = ccp(winSize.width/2, winSize.height/2);
[self addChild:backGround z:0];
cloth1 = [CCSprite spriteWithFile:@"clothe_1.png"];
cloth1.position = ccp(-200, -15);
[self addChild:cloth1 z:1];
cloth2 = [CCSprite spriteWithFile:@"clothe_2.png"];
cloth2.position = ccp(130, 225);
[self addChild:cloth2 z:2];
cloth3 = [CCSprite spriteWithFile:@"clothe_3.png"];
cloth3.position = ccp(365, 225);
[self addChild:cloth3 z:3];
cloth4 = [CCSprite spriteWithFile:@"clothe_4.png"];
cloth4.position = ccp(-110, -15);
[self addChild:cloth4 z:4];
cloth5 = [CCSprite spriteWithFile:@"clothe_5.png"];
cloth5.position = ccp(130, -20);
[self addChild:cloth5 z:5];
cloth6 = [CCSprite spriteWithFile:@"clothe_6.png"];
cloth6.position = ccp(365, -15);
[self addChild:cloth6 z:6];
}
return self;
[[CCTouchDispatcher sharedDispatcher] addTargetedDelegate:self priority:0 swallowsTouches:YES];
}
and this method to move:
-(void) ccTouchMoved:(UITouch *)touch withEvent:(UIEvent *)event
{
CGPoint location = [touch locationInView: [touch view]];
location = [[CCDirector sharedDirector] convertToGL: location];
//Sprite follows the finger movement.
[cloth1 setPosition:location];
}
and the thing is that, I want to add more sprites there to move the sprite. I triend adding more sprites in the //follow the finger movement but then all sprites follow the finger movement. I want to move one single sprite. For example: when touching cloth1, move cloth 1; when touching cloth2, move cloth 2; but not both at the same time.
Can someone tell me how to do this?