I'm trying to migrate from Apache 2.2 over to 2.4. One problem I'm having is getting one of my .htaccess files working as it does in 2.2. Essentially what I'm trying to do is allow all of my servers to get to the website without a password, and then require a simple password when someone not from my network, or on one of our desktops trys to get to it. The statements below are from 2.2 and work as intended. The deny statement is a subset of IP's inside the allowed from group.
AuthType Basic AuthName "Dev password" AuthUserFile /path/.htpass Require user devuserorder allow,deny
allow from xxx.xxx.xx.x/24 xxx.xxx.xx.x/16 xxx.xxx.xxx.x/24 deny from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/25
Satisfy any
This however is how I thought I would do the same thing in 2.4 but I cannot get it to work:
RequireAny
RequireAll
RequireAny
Require ip 10.0
Require ip 192.168.0
/RequireAny
RequireNone
Require ip 10.0.10
Require ip 192.168.0.128/25
/RequireNone
/RequireAll
AuthType Basic
AuthName "Dev password"
AuthUserFile /path/.htpass
Require user dev
/RequireAny
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? It's not requesting authenticate from my desktops.
Sorry it's not showing my tags for requireall and requireany. so I don't have them tagged.