I'm trying to send a Java application to the MacOS X App Store. All my code is correctly signed (jars, dylib, etc). Unfortunately, when sending the binary, I always get an "Invalid Binary" error with the following message:
Dear developer, We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "tamaggo ibi desktop". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected: App sandbox not enabled - The following executables must include the "com.apple.security.app-sandbox" entitlement with a Boolean value of true in the entitlements property list. Refer to the App Sandbox page for more information on sandboxing your app. • tamaggo ibi.app/Contents/MacOS/JavaAppLauncher Once these issues have been corrected, go to the Version Details page and click "Ready to Upload Binary." Continue through the submission process until the app status is "Waiting for Upload." You can then deliver the corrected binary. Regards, The App Store team
I Googled this for an entire day but didn't find anything. Does anybody have a clue how to sandbox the JavaAppLauncher in the .entitlements file ?
In order to give more informations, here is how I'm signing the code:
/usr/bin/codesign --resource-rules desktop-app/target/dist/myApp/Contents/ResourceRules.plist --verbose --force --sign "3rd Party Mac Developer Application: XXX" desktop-app/target/dist/myApp
find desktop-app/target/dist/myApp.app/Contents/ -type f \( -name "*.jnilib" -or -name "*.jar" -or -name "*.dylib" \) -exec codesign --resource-rules desktop-app/target/dist/myApp.app/Contents/ResourceRules.plist --verbose -f -s "3rd Party Mac Developer Application: XXX" --entitlements desktop-app/target/dist/myApp.app/Contents/myApp.entitlements {} \;
codesign --resource-rules desktop-app/target/dist/myApp.app/Contents/ResourceRules.plist --verbose --force --sign "3rd Party Mac Developer Application: XXX" desktop-app/target/dist/myApp.app/Contents/Resources/binaries/ffmpeg
codesign --resource-rules desktop-app/target/dist/myApp.app/Contents/ResourceRules.plist --verbose --force --sign "3rd Party Mac Developer Application: XXX" desktop-app/target/dist/myApp.app/Contents/MacOS/JavaAppLauncher