I have four child_routes that call the same controller and action.
'noticia' => array(
'type' => 'Segment',
'options' => array(
'route' => 'noticia[/:slug]',
'constraints' => array(
'controller' => '[a-zA-Z][a-zA-Z0-9_-]*',
'action' => '[a-zA-Z][a-zA-Z0-9_-]*',
),
'defaults' => array(
'__NAMESPACE__' => 'Application\Controller',
'controller' => 'Post',
'action' => 'index',
),
),
),
'dica' => array(
'type' => 'Segment',
'options' => array(
'route' => 'dica[/:slug]',
'constraints' => array(
'controller' => '[a-zA-Z][a-zA-Z0-9_-]*',
'action' => '[a-zA-Z][a-zA-Z0-9_-]*',
),
'defaults' => array(
'__NAMESPACE__' => 'Application\Controller',
'controller' => 'Post',
'action' => 'index',
),
),
),
'ovarejao' => array(
'type' => 'Segment',
'options' => array(
'route' => 'o-varejao[/:slug]',
'constraints' => array(
'controller' => '[a-zA-Z][a-zA-Z0-9_-]*',
'action' => '[a-zA-Z][a-zA-Z0-9_-]*',
),
'defaults' => array(
'__NAMESPACE__' => 'Application\Controller',
'controller' => 'Post',
'action' => 'index',
),
),
),
'servicos' => array(
'type' => 'Segment',
'options' => array(
'route' => 'servicos[/:slug]',
'constraints' => array(
'controller' => '[a-zA-Z][a-zA-Z0-9_-]*',
'action' => '[a-zA-Z][a-zA-Z0-9_-]*',
),
'defaults' => array(
'__NAMESPACE__' => 'Application\Controller',
'controller' => 'Post',
'action' => 'index',
),
),
),
What I need is to pass a parameter so that I can differentiate these routes. How do?