2
votes

I am completely begginer with ZEND FRAMEWORK. I tried to install but was getting some error.

As I go with the zf@1 version installation.

  1. I extracted my folder to the path. C:\xampp\php naming it as zendframework.
  2. I edited my php.ini file's include_path as include_path = ".;C:\xampp\php\PEAR;C:\xampp\php\zendframework\library"
  3. Restarted Server.
  4. Run cmd with path C:\xampp\php\ (where my exact zf.bat files)
  5. Running command zf show version ended with zf error that my zend framework should be in include path.

    • How to resolve this error?
    • Is issue is resolved my next command zf create project zend_blog is correct?
    • How to create project with zf1 and zf 2 ?
3

3 Answers

5
votes
 Follow the given Instruction Below.


  • Go to ‘My Computer’ > Properties > Advanced Tab > Environment Variables. 
   Environment Variables box will open, View SYSTEM VARIABLES, 
    scroll the list to ’ PATH ‘ > double click ’ PATH ‘ .
      Add the following line to the end of the PATH  C:\xampp\php
    Zend Framework
  • Extract the Zend Framework files to C:\xampp\php\zf.
   •    Edit the php.ini file. You will find it at C:\xampp\php\php.ini. 
    Find the line that says ’ include_path ’ and edit the line: 
 Windows: “\path1;\path2″
  include_path = “C:\xampp\php\zf\library”
  • Open a shell and cd to C:\xampp\htdocs folder and type this:
    C:\xampp\htdocs>C:\xampp\php\ZendFramework\bin\zf.bat create project    testproject(project name)


  • Now Copy the Zend Folder from your ZendFramework folder ( C:\xampp\php\zf/library /Zend) into the library folder of your new test project ( C:\xampp\htdocs\testproject\library\Zend
0
votes

it has nothing to do with XAMPP. Something is not configured right or not correct privileges.

See these:

0
votes

you need to put the zend framework path and the php.exe path into your windows path variable in order to run commands from the command line. This is important in ZF1 so that Zend_Tool will work at the command line or in Netbeans or other Ide's.