0
votes

Just finished writing my app with google app script. embeded it on https://sites.google.com/site/1000eventz/home but when someone else clicks the click to authorise, sends an email but doesnt load, what could be the problem? My settings>> Execute the app as : User accessing the app, Execute the app as:Anyone

1
could you show the code you are using ? what services does the script use ? what does it do ? - Serge insas
The code is here: script.google.com/d/… Now clicking to authorise just makes the app script gadget disappear. Could it be a google sites bug or what is happening? - Mwirabua Tim

1 Answers

1
votes

I just tested a copy of your script and I have an authorization screen like this :

enter image description here which is normal... and then the app seems to work normally as well. (my authorization is in french because I tested it on a french account ;-)

You could test the copy on this link , the app seems a bit strange in its presentation but I didn't want to debug it ... at least it works...

enter image description here

EDIT : I just tested on your site and it works if I right click the 'authorize' and 'open in a new tab', otherwise it doesn't indeed ! it seems that the browser fails to open another window. (tested on chrome & safari).

But the workaround you've set up on your page works well (the click here to authorize link) so I guess the problem can be considered as partially solved ;-)

I also saw your other posts and it seems that you still have quite a few issues to solve or to work around... I wish you good luck with that ;-)

note : the button validation was a good idea, you should try to get it to work using Sriks answer on the other post (suppress setformat).