Any links on how to integrate Jetty and RESTEasy? I am kinda stuck trying to configure RESTEasy with Jetty together....and there seems to be no credible help on the web.
public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception
{
Server server = new Server(8080);
WebAppContext context = new WebAppContext();
context.setDescriptor("../WEB-INF/web.xml");
context.setResourceBase("../src/webapp");
context.setContextPath("/");
context.setParentLoaderPriority(true);
server.setHandler(context);
server.start();
server.join();
}
My Web.xml is copied directly from: http://docs.jboss.org/resteasy/docs/1.0.0.GA/userguide/html/Installation_Configuration.html
The error I get back is a HTTP 404 when I try to open up a link in my resource file. Everything looks reasonable on the surface, any suggestions?
My resource file looks like:
package webapp;
import javax.ws.rs.GET;
import javax.ws.rs.Path;
import javax.ws.rs.PathParam;
@Path("/*")
public class Resource {
@GET
public String hello() {
return "hello";
}
@GET
@Path("/books")
public String getBooks() {
return "books";
}
@GET
@Path("/book/{isbn}")
public String getBook(@PathParam("isbn") String id) {
return "11123";
}
}
This is the prints that I see when Jetty starts up:
2012-04-10 09:54:27.163:INFO:oejs.Server:jetty-8.1.1.v20120215 2012-04-10 09:54:27.288:INFO:oejw.StandardDescriptorProcessor:NO JSP Support for /, did not find org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet 2012-04-10 09:54:27.319:INFO:oejsh.ContextHandler:started o.e.j.w.WebAppContext{/,file:/C:/Users/xyz/Anotherproj1/src/webapp} 2012-04-10 09:54:27.319:INFO:oejsh.ContextHandler:started o.e.j.w.WebAppContext{/,file:/C:/Users/xyz/Anotherproj1/src/webapp} 2012-04-10 09:54:27.381:INFO:oejs.AbstractConnector:Started [email protected]:8080